If you have not already played but would like to just let me know in the comments and I'll assign you a letter.
1. Prayer - I love that I can talk with God directly on any matter, big or small, and He is always there to listen, help, and counsel me.
2. Playful, Play, Playing - I love to play. Playing is fun and I love to have fun. I like board games and team games and fun memes like this one. I also love to joke around and laugh with People.
3. Puppy, Porcupine, Peacock, Puffer Fish, Panther, Pelican, Possum, Panda, Penguin, Polliwog, Petting Zoo - Ok you get the idea. I love all of God's creatures, even the ones that don't start with P, but today I'm focusing on the ones that do.
4. Peculiar - Distinctive in nature or character from others. I love People, Places and things that are peculiar. Christ was (and is) peculiar and Christians should consider it a compliment to be considered peculiar. I may have to do a post on this word. There is so much in it.
5. Praise - My favorite way to praise God is to dance before the Lord with all my might.
6. Plan - I'm a planner. I like to have things layed out in front of me and thought through so that I am Prepared. I feel off kilter when something interupts or changes my plans unexpectedly. Once I have a chance to think through the interuption I can adapt.
7. Payment, Pay, Paid, Paying, Provision - Who doesn't like this word? It covers all the bases. I like to receive payment for work or services so that I can pay my bills, and give to others who need provision. I am SO thankful that God promises to provide for all of my needs and that He paid the ultimate price for my salvation.
"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his8. Progress - I am motivated by progress. Even small amounts of progress give me incentive and creates enthusiasm and excitement within me. Anything that hinders or impedes progress is an irritant to me.
glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
9. Purpose - We all want to have a purpose. I am thankful that God has a purpose for all of us and that He will work that purpose out in us.
10. Possibility - Being inquisitive and analytical, I love to explore the possibilities and Potential in people and situations.
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9:23
Bonus Word - Please - I am amazed at how many people don't say please and how many children are not taught to say please. I love good manners and have a lot of respect for people who have and teach good manners.
Thanks for sticking with me!
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind ~ Luke 10:27