May 10, 2011

Just a Thought

I found this on the internet and thought I would share it here. I miss you all and think of you. One day God will create an opportunity for me to return to blogging regularly. (...and maybe get a new blog design too. Mine is awful! LOL!)

Mary had a little lamb,
His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The Lamb was sure to go.
He followed her to school each day,
Twasnt even in the rule.
He made the children laugh and play.
To have a Lamb at school.
And then the rules all changed one day,
illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak his Name.
Everyday got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shot and tears.
What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our children to pray!


Ask me about a blog design for your Christian Ministry

"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou

9 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh I do miss you dear friend.

I love this poem and it so truthfully speaks into our minds and hearts of how it is today within our school systems.

It's so good to hear your voice here today.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wow! That is good!!! Thanks for sharing my friend.
I'll see you on FB.
HUGS
Kim

rcubes said...

Sooo good to hear from you sister and was thrilled when you visited me! Praying all is well with you. Everything happens for a reason so even if you're not blogging, I'm glad that you're following the Lamb's leading. This is true and sad at the same time because of more bad things happening each day. Everyone does his own thing...

I don't think your blog design is awful :) Our differences make this blog world exciting and it's wonderful to read many different ministries through blogging. God bless you and protect you sister. Be strong in the Lord's mighty power. Love to you sister.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Thanks for sharing...
Nice to see you in Blogland...
Miss you!

LisaShaw said...

Amen and Amen! Dear friend this is powerful and true!

I love and miss you! Praying for you!!

Karen Hossink said...

Ah, yes! It is so good to hear from you! :)
BTW, I know a great blog designer - if you're looking for someone to help you. she did my blog, and I just LOVE IT! *wink*

Kathy Schwanke said...

Amen...Amen. Only One way...
Love you Edie! <3

My ADHD Me said...

I like that poem. It's sad but true.

No, I haven't forgotten my peeps. Just cannot think of anything...and I mean absolutely anything...to say.

Hmmm....that's scary eh?

I have the thoughts, but for some reason I can't get them from my head to my keyboard.

I think facebook through me off.

Hope all is well.

I'll TRY to get back on track!!

Miss you. Miss you. Miss you!!

P.S. I also know a great blog designer, she did mine also and I LOVE it~

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I've missed reading you, too! I'm trying to get back into blogging, but it seems all my old blogging friends (as in, used to talk to a long time ago, not old as in age :-) are all NOT blogging anymore! haha

Love this poem...so true.

Love you too!