What a privledge. My blogging buddy Angela, with an awesome, on-fire heart for the Lord tagged me when I wasn't looking. Be sure to pay her a visit at Redeemed. She has some very thought provoking posts.
Ok - so here are the Rules (and I'm such a rule follower). :)
1) Link to the person who tagged you. (If two people tag you then link to both.)
2) Post the rules on your blog. - Doing that here.
3) Write 6 random things about yourself. - Look just under the rules.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. - Here I come!
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. - Quick go look.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up. - Angela!!!
Six random things:
1) I'm a California girl originally (a valley girl if you want to get specific). I moved to Texas in August, 1993 after much prayer. I drove with my daughter in my very, very, tiny, little Toyota Celica.
2) I am a project person. I love to be creating something all the time and seem to want to try my hand at almost everything creative.
3) I seem to be fascinated by very small things. When I was a little girl I used to try to write my name teeny, tiny just to see how small as I could write it. What can I say?
4) I absolutely Love God's creatures. I am just spellbound by watching them, the power, the detail, the design, they have His signature all over them!
5) I think my greatest desire is to have Great faith in God. The kind that will step out into the unknown and truely Trust Him with all that is within me. I'm not there yet but working on it. "For without Faith it is impossible to please God..." (Hebrews 11:6)
6) I Don't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. I Do believe in Jesus Christ.
The Chosen Ones:
1) Sam at Journey through Faith. A very dear sister in the Lord.
2) Cristine at Journeying Forward. It's always a pleasure to visit her blog.
3) Alene at Positively Alene. I'm always blessed by her devotions.
4) Lelia at Write from the Heart. My praying partner this last week. Thank you Lelia!
5) Lea at the Shabby Olde Potting Shed. There is always something exciting going on over at the shed!
6) Lorie (JoyfulSister) at Encouragement from my Heart. Beautiful poems from a truely beautiful heart.
Tag Sisters - You're it!