Jul 31, 2008

Thankful Thrusday - July 31

Photobucket


I'm joining Sting My Heart for Thankful Thrusday this week. Won't you join us too?

I'm thankful for this community of Christian bloggers who are always there to offer a kind word of encouragement, a few pearls of wisdom, a laugh to lift spirits, and loving fellowship. A little taste of heaven in the blogosphere.


I am thankful that my Wonderful LORD does not give up on me.


I am thankful for what God is revealing to me about how He designed me and is leading me into His plans and purposes for my life.


I am thankful for the ways He continues to provide for me.


I am thankful for the comfort of my bed every night. (Really, I am.) :D



Photobucket

6 comments:

i said...

A lovely thankful post! Oh, I'm thankful for the comfort of my bed too :-)

Have a blessed weekend ahead!

Nancie said...

Sweet thankful list! I am so glad to know you and so many other lovely ladies in this blogosphere through God's kindness. It is surely a little taste of heaven above! Thank God God for revealing to you about how He designed you and is leading you into His plans and purposes for your life. May He enable us to live for Him each day and fulfil His purposes in our life. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and God bless!

Denise said...

Such a wonderful thankful list dear one.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for these christian women bloggers too :) like you! because in the chaos of the day it's uplifting and encouraging to be able to read about God's wonderful deeds in other people lives.

Lily said...

Hey Edie...thanks for praying and asking an update on my friend.

She seems to be doing well.

I did post an update with a pic and Heidi's words.

Kathie said...

Thanks to you for reminding me to give thanks to HIM who has given me HIS promises of an His inheritance that is undefiled, unperishing...reserved for me in heaven! Kathie