I'm joining Sonya and all the others for Thankful Thursday today. Thank you Sonya for hosting this so faithfully every week.
- I'm thankful that God has been encouraging me with so many messages and scriptures of my worth in His eyes and that He loves me even when I mess up. It's sometimes difficult to see from His perspective.
- I'm thankful that He hears my prayers and saved me about $2000.00 on plumbing repairs when I could just use a $12.00 bottle of root killer to keep the tree roots out of my sewer line.
- I'm thankful for the business He has been sending my way and that He always carries me through my work. I'm also thankful for the extra time I have now that I'm not watching the girls during the day so I don't feel like I'm working all the time. But not having them here sure is an adjustment.
- I'm thankful for the way God orchestrated the circumstances that led me to a new church where the girls have more opportunity for spiritual growth.
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a contributing author for Titus 2 in Action. It launched this week and is led by our dear Sonya who also leads us in Thankful Thursday. I hope you will join us there.
Thank you Lord that you are in every detail of my life. That you love me in spite of my weaknesses and flaws. That you care for me, and that you won't drop me. Help me to view myself and others through your eyes Lord. ~ In Jesus Name Amen
"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou