Dec 12, 2009
Three sweet bloggy friends have honored me with with awards. Andrea at Arise to Write, Bernice at My Journey, and Rita at Meemaw Moments all awarded me with the Circle of Friends award. I consider it a very special honor to be considered a part of their circle of friends. Andrea and Bernice also awarded me with the Lemonade award. Thank you all for thinking of me. I sincerely appreciate it.
You know there rules that come attached to these awards however, I think you know me well enough by now to know that when it comes to awards, I adjust the rules a tad. Every one of you is a precious treasure in my circle of friends so grab some lemonade and enjoy the two awards you have just been given.
The Circle of Friends Award says I should tell 5 things that I LOVE to do..... Is there anything that I haven't already told you before?
1. Bernice said she was a terrible night owl. Haha. Well Bernice, I'm a very good night owl as some of you already know. I rarely ever get to bed AT NIGHT. It's generally in the morning hours. The other day I was up til 6:00 am. :o
2. I love working on my graphics. That is sometimes why I am up til the wee hours of the morning.
3. I love digging deep into the Word of God. Surrounding myself with concordance and bible dictionaries, and researching words and meanings and discovering God at the deepest level I can.
4. I love talking with others about God and His Word. Learning from each other and finding ourselves in AWE of who He is.
5. I love my Jesus, my grand-girls, and my dog Tobi.
I could go on but I only get five. So now it's your turn.
"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou