Aug 13, 2009

Neno's Award


Andrea at Arise to Write kindly gifted me with this Neno's Award. Neno's award is given to those who love blogging, love to encourage friendships through blogging, and who help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging. Thank you Andrea for thinking of me.

I have met so many wonderful people through blogging and you all deserve to be awarded. So I am doing just that. I present this award to every one of my dear bloggy friends. Your friendship has meant the world to me.


Edie

A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!

3 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Congrats to you on this award; you deserve it.

Andrea said...

Edie,
You are awesome and you deserve it most!

LisaShaw said...

Edie, you are such a blessing to ALL of us. Congratulations on the Award unto the glory of GOD. You are so reflective of His love on earth!

I also appreciate the comments you left on the FIT blog. I appreciate your encouragement and support and I'm so blessed that GOD has linked our hearts.

I love you.