Dec 4, 2008
Today I'm joining Sonya at Truth for the Journey in listing 5 things that I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful to know Christ and the love He lavishes on His children.
2. I am thankful for the opportunity to teach my grandaughters to memorize scripture.
3. I am thankful that God wanted to show me who He created me to be and the specific skills and talents that He has given me, and now that He is teaching me the spiritual gifts He has given me.
4. I am thankful for the dear friends I have met through blogging. I have been so very blessed to develop some very close friendships. I know this has all been arranged by Him.
5. I am thankful that God has allowed me the opportunity to stay home this year and has continued to provide for all of my needs, given me peace not to worry about the income, and increased my faith to fully trust that He will not drop me.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind ~ Luke 10:27