I'm joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey again in listing 5 things that I am thankful for. Visit Sonya and join in todays Thankful Thrusday.
1. I am thankful for the love, encouragement, kindness and GIFTS from my bloggy friends. You don't know how much you all have done for me and mean to me.
2. I am thankful for my warm and comfortable bed. I often think about those who don't have a bed and might be out in the cold with barely anything to keep them warm and comfortable. This is truely something I cherish.
3. I am thankful for the ladies in my Sunday School class. They are such a dear group of godly women and I love when we get an opportunity to get together like recently at our Christmas party.
4. I am thankful that God has allowed me to stay home this last year. I have really needed this even more than I knew.
5. I am thankful for my dog Tobi. She is so good and so faithful to me. She loves me unconditionally, obeys me (almost) all the time, and has learned to trust me even when she doesn't understand (most of the time). She has been quite a work in progress since she was a puppy. Sounds a little like my progress with my Master.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind ~ Luke 10:27