Join with Glenn Beck and FoxNews to send a message to government about what you really want.
The following is taken from Glenn Beck's website. Click the link to read the full article.
Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common. I urge you to read the instructions at the end for how to help make your voice heard.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
You Are Not Alone
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind ~ Luke 10:27