Oct 14, 2009

Awards, Appreciation, and Apology

My dear friend Andrea at Arise to Write and her sweet dog Sitka at All God's Creatures have passed several awards on to me over the last few weeks. Unfortunately, I have been so busy I have not had an opportunity to post my appreciation. Please forgive me for being so late Andrea. I so appreciate you.

Thank you so much Andrea and Sitka for thinking of me. You have such giving hearts, both of you. Andrea is always thinking of others and praying for their needs. If you haven't met her, please visit her blog and introduce yourself. Sitka is a working dog and shares his experiences of life and the work God has given him to do on his blog. Just looking at him makes you want to give him a big hug too.


Over the Top Award


Loyal Friend Award - Aw how sweet.


This one was from Sitka. :)



Friendship Award



Active Bloggers Award

Some of these Awards had a list meme where you tell something about yourself using one word. Normally I would jump right on that cause I love those, but I just did a very lengthy one yesterday so I don't think there is much else I can say about myself right now that you don't already know, or aren't tired of hearing. :)

Of course all awards beg to be passed on so to all of you who bless me with your visits and sweet words, I pass these on to you. I am always amazed at the friends I have made through blogging.


Edie

"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou

12 comments:

From the Heart said...

Edie, I'm so glad I'm not the only one late in posting awards. I have two to post and they both are in your list. I will take the two I don't have. You have been such a blessing and help to me and always encouraging and praying not only for me but others also. You are very deserving of these awards.
Luv u,
AliceE.

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Edie! You deserve them all!

Blessings and prayers, andrea

Heidi said...

You have more awards than I can shake a stick out. More awards than Carter has pills. Enough Awards to be eligible for a full ride scholarship to...Blog University. Nice goin', bloggie.

Heart2Heart said...

Edie,

Well deserved and I am sure that there will be so many more to come. You are one incredible lady who always gives unconditional of herself to help others. Whether it's creating a blog layout or buttons for healing, you are a blessing to all of us in the blogging world.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Daveda said...

Congratulations on your award! I too am amazed at all the great friends I have made through blogging...God has so many ways of placing the perfect people in our lives at the perfect times!

RCUBEs said...

Congratulations to you! God is awesome that He bestows us friendships in this blogosphere...God bless.

B His Girl said...

Sweet awards to a fav on the bloggy world!!!! We love getting to know you!!!
Thank you for praying for me. God spoke to me yesterday powerfully. I could not share it all. He was amazing today as well. I have to learn how to do video blog to try to make sense of all that is happening. He continues to call me to climb higher. God is up to great things in the Village where I am seeking to bring in His light. Next Turtle Tuesday, I will share some of what the Lord said to me and my friend. I need prayer cause Satan is not very happy about all of this.
Hope all is well with your family. Love ya, Barbara

Heidi said...

So, I came back over here at 11:57 p.m. on Wednesday night to say: I don't know what I'd do without your comments. You make me feel like we are next door neighbors.

I actually had lunch today with two bloggies I met on here. What fun. They live near me. I wish it were true of you- wanna move to Michigan? Bbrrrrr. No. Nobody wants to move to Michigan. It's 40 degrees in the middle of October. Where is the global warming, I ask.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Well you deserve everyone of these awards and more!!! Dropped by to say hello, I just went back to work after 2 months of being on medical leave. I have so much catch up to with my bloggy sistahs.
Thanks for passing them along.
(((( HUgz Lorie ))))

Greg C said...

If anyone is deserving of awards it's you. Congrats Edie.

My ADHD Me said...

OK, I haven't been to Andrea's blog yet but are you sure it isn't really you. According to your description she ...
1. Has a giving heart.
2. Is always thinking of others.
3. Prays for others needs,

Anyway, you deserve every award you get!

I've been on a lack of motivation kick lately (aka-my latest post). Working on it though!

Have a great day!

KrippledWarrior said...

Congrats Heather. I never do get tired of hearing about you. But I'm weird, and amazing.