Answers will be posted on Monday.
- Do you know who spoke the following statements?
- Who were they spoken to?
- What were the events that led up to the statement?
- Extra Credit: What book of the bible will you find it?
1. "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."
2. "It is not our custom here to give the younger daughter in marriage before the older one. Finish this daughter's bridal week; then we will give you the younger one also, in return for another seven years of work."
3. “Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you say, ‘She is my sister,’ and allow me to take her as my wife? Now then, here is your wife. Take her and get out of here!”
4. "Call me Mara, for the Almighty has made life very bitter for me."
5. "Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"
"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou