- These are all statements made by Jesus. (Taken from the NIV)
- Who did He say them to?
- What was the situation or circumstance?
- Extra Credit: Where is it found? (Hint: I only used two books of the Bible.)
1. "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith."
2. “Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!”
3. "Come, follow me, ... and I will make you fishers of men."
4. "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
5. "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."
Answers will be posted tomorrow.
"A girl needs to be so lost in God, that the guy is going to have to seek HIM to find her!" ...Maya Angelou